THE NEW EVOLVE BIB IS BUILT FOR A BROAD RANGE OF SNOWMOBILING ON LONG TRAIL RIDES, AS WELL AS OFF-TRAIL DEMANDS / The 509 Evolve bib pairs up perfectly with our Evolve jacket. Two products designed to fit and function as one.
The 509 Evolve bib features a mid-rise front and rear bib for snow blocking comfort. Featuring fully seam sealed 5TECH™ fabric, the Evolve is the ultimate in weatherproof & wearability. Its shell construction works perfectly with your 509 base layers for ultimate versatility.Features:
- 5Tech™ 10k Waterproof and 10k breathable materials, fully seamtaped Waterproof 5TECH™ materials with 300 D Cordura® polyester, bartacked, and seamtaped, 2-layer construction
- Fully lined, with easy to slide on and off, protects the inner waterproof breathable membrane, and helps to keep you dry
- Mid-Rise bib height with stretch panels at sides, for improved fit and less bulk
- 5Ride protection zone in seat insulates you from the outer layer of materials. Prevents condensation, and resists melting on outer layer of garment
- ¾ leg side zips for easy on and off, with or without boots on Knee pads built into 600d poly durability zone, for increased comfort, and protection from cold and impact with the machine
- Improved waterproof coil zippers for waterproof and windproof construction
- All reinforced, seam taped, and built tough
- Tether attachment at waist
- Available in 7 sizes, and short sizes, generously tailored for layering and room to grow
- Warrantied for 3 years
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Riding: Backcountry
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.