The CFR Knucks Handlebar risers are ideal to personally customize the height of your snowmobile handlebars. Machined from Hi-Strength super tough 6061 - T06 Aluminum they can take anything you can throw at them. An anodized black tumble finish and Graphics kit will add some style to your steed.
The graphics are not just for looks with a centering line on the top cap allowing you to adjust your handlebars to where you want them! The Knucks come in 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8-inch heights and will work on your 7/8" or oversized 1 1/8" bars.
- CNC machined from Hi strength 6061 - T06 Aluminum
- Graphics are laser etched for a durable long lasting look
- Anodized black and tumbled finished
- Available in 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8" inch heights
- Will work with either 1-1/8" tapered bar or 7/8"bars. (Adapter included)
- Patent pending anti-slip insert keeps bars where you want them
- You must have a pivot style steering post or a double pivot adapter
- Designed to be used with the new CFR Boondocker, DT and Rooster Handlebars but will work with all aftermarket and stock handlebars.
- Double check length of cables and brake lines for a proper fit. Extended length cables or brake lines may be required for proper operation
- Made in Whistler, BC Canada
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.