CFR - Tunnel Rack Mountain - Narrow
The CFR Mountain Rack-NRW is designed specifically for Polaris and Arctic-Cat snowmobiles. The 16” width and pre-drilled holes in the mounting plate fit the T-slots on the back of most Polaris snowmobiles. All of our bracket kits and both the dime an QP bag also fit inside this rack.
We are constantly working on making our product line better and better. The Mountain rack is as cutting edge as it gets. The overall height of the Mountain rack is 3 3/4”. Dropping the center of mass lowers all of the weight that’s carried in the rack allowing the snowmobile to perform better under load.
The CFR Mountain Racks design allows the rack to be mounted on the edge of the tunnel. This will allow OEM factory holes to be used requiring no drilling into the rear tunnel. The design is also engineered to use fewer materials than existing racks
yet still be as strong
CFR Mountain Rack - Narrow Details:
- Designed by CFR’s super team of snowmobilers, skiers, and snowboarders.
- Total rack height is only 3 3/4” high.
- Carries up to a 20L or 6 gallon jerry can.
- Carries up to two pairs of skies and or two snowboards with proper attachments.
- All mounting hardware is made from high grade stainless steel.
- Compatible with CFR Dime and QP bags