Pioneer new peaks with the maximum field of view and game-changing anti-fog performance of the new 509 Aviator 2.0 Ignite Goggle featuring military-derived heated lens technology. Simply push a button and the lightweight, strap-mounted rechargeable lithium-ion power pack quickly heats the entire inner lens surface to 104° F. The system features a 2-minute auto-interval mode or ‘always on’ mode, along with a continuous runtime rating of up to 5 hours at max temp for all-day clarity.Features:
- Ignite toric lens, with cylindrical ITO lens for hours off fog free riding
- 5MAG lens retention system, no wires from Ignite lens to frame 5MAG system distributes power cleanly through magnets
- DC fan built into low profile fan compartment for high Flow, low power, and quiet air flow
- Soft goggle frame for unparalleled comfort and fit
- Hard Lens frame for optimal fit and sealing, with 5MAG Lens retention system
- OTG compatible
- FLOW venting in lens, and in frame
- Easily replace lens on the trail for varying conditions
- Integrated outriggers for perfect fit to 509 helmets and our perfect fit eyeport
Polarized Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
Fire Mirror Light Rose HCS - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
Clear Lens - Cloudy, Low Light
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.