509 FZN Merino Balaclava
Designed to be comfortably worn under a helmet, the 509 FZN Merino Balaclava has been made with a warm, breathable Merino wool and features laminated windproof front panels, a laser cut eyeport and mouth vent to eliminate seams against the face and offers midweight warmth for cold days on the hill. Breathable material in key ventilation areas helps prevent overheating while added length at the neck keeps this balaclava tucked into your base layer all day long.
- Front panels use technical windproof laminated polyester knit, with tricot lining
- Laser cut eyeport and mouth vent for flat seams next to face
- Flatlock stitching for flat seams and maximum comfort
- Midweight for moderate cold weather protection
- Breathable material in key ventilation areas
- Longer cut for added protection