Affordable and premium: two words that haven’t existed together in goggles…until now. The 509 Kingpin Goggle puts performance within reach by combining a quick-change lens system along with high-end anti-fog and anti-scratch dual pane lens technology.
To change the lens, simply rotate the left and right mounts 90-degrees. It’s that easy. Like all our goggles, the Kingpin pairs perfectly with 509 helmets for a seamless fit that optimizes performance and comfort.
- Quick change lens technology
- Dual pane snow lens
- Premium anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings
- Contoured triple layer foam
- Removable nose mask
- Silicone lined premium straps
Quick-Change Lens Technology
The Kingpin features a dual pane snow lens with premium anti-scratch technology. The inner lens was sourced from Italy and features the industry’s best anti-fog coatings. The quick-change lens technology makes quick work of a lens swap. Simply rotate the left & right mounts 90 degrees clockwise and remove the lens from the frame. It’s that simple
Kingpin Goggle Lens Conditions
- Clear Lens - Cloudy, Low Light
- Blue Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Chrome Mirror Light Blue HCS Tint - Sunny
- Chrome Mirror Sunset Tint - Sunny
- Chrome Mirror Yellow Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Fire Mirror Clear Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Fire Mirror Rose Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Green Mirror/Bronze Tint - Sunny
- Photochromatic Clear to Blue Tint - Partly Sunny, Adjusting Tint
- Photochromatic Polarized Smoke to Dark Smoke Tint - Partly Sunny, Adjusting Tint
- Photochromatic Clear to Light Rose Tint - Partly Cloudy, Adjusting Tint
- Red Mirror Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Sapphire Mirror Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Light Rose HCS Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- El Dorado Mirror Sunset Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Rose Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Polarized Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Polarized Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.