The 509 Kingpin Ignite Lens is offered in a full-range of weather-specific tints and features heated technology for the ultimate in fog-free performance. Simply push a button and the lightweight, strap-mounted rechargeable lithium-ion power pack quickly heats the entire inner lens surface to 104°F. The system features a 2-minute auto-interval mode or 'always on' mode, along with a continuous runtime rating of up to 5 hours at max temp for clear vision all day.
509 Kingpin Ignite Heated Lens Features
- Ignite heated dual lens technology
- Thermal Conductive Transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
- 104°F maximum heating temperature
- Amber HCS Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Clear Lens - Cloudy, Low Light
- Chrome Mirror Light Blue Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Chrome Mirror Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- El Dorado Mirror Sunset Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Fire Mirror Clear Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Fire Mirror Light Rose HCS Tint - Sunny
- Fire Mirror Photochromatic Clear to Blue Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light, Adjusting Tint
- Fire Mirror/Rose Tint - Sunny
- Light Blue HCS Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Light Rose HCS Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Photochromatic Clear to Blue Tint - Partly Sunny, Adjusting Tint
- Photochromatic Polarized Smoke Tint (PPS) - Partly Sunny, Adjusting Tint
- Polarized Yellow HCS Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Photochromatic Yellow to Amber Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light, Adjusting Tint
- Polarized Smoke Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Polarized Yellow Tint - Partly Cloudy, Low Light
- Sapphire Mirror Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Smoke Tint - Sunny
- Yellow HCS Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
- Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.