The 509 Raid Double BOA® Boots step up with the latest dual-zone BOA® lacing system. The new high-capacity H4 reel recoils slack quickly and tightens powerfully to bring newfound fit and response to snowmobile boots. The M3V2 reel on the side adjusts the lower zone for fine-tuned comfort. Stainless, aircraft-grade braided wire and updated smoother sliding lace guides create a more even and secure fit. Waterproof and breathable with 600 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation to keep you warm and dry.
509 RAID DOUBLE BOA BOOT FEATURES
- Rugged High Carbon outsole is strong enough to stand up to running boards, and soft enough to grip in snow and ice
- 5TECH™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit for all day riding and comfort
- 600 gm Thinsulate insulation is placed inside the waterproof breathable bladder making a warmer, drier, and more comfortable construction
- Raid Rubber and upper reinforcements that can hold up to sharp running boards
- BOA® H4 lacing system, Stainless Wire, and Boa guides for fast hassle-free customized fit
- Tongue construction with added reinforcement builds more structure in the boot, distributes BOA® Wire load, and improves fit
- All BOA system components are back by BOA, and these new reels are replaceable and easier to repair than other earlier models.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.