Hold on tight and send it. The 509 Stoke Glove delivers maximum grip on the bars for mountain riders who demand the most from their gear. The rugged and water-repellent palm combines top grain goat leather with Pittards® Oiltac laser-etching so you can grab hold and never let go. The high-performance fit and lightweight feel is backed by Merino wool insulation that’s naturally quick-drying, warm, and breathable without unnecessary bulk.
509 STOKE GLOVES FEATURES
- Top grain goat leather treated with durable water repellency at palm and fingers and forchettes
- Additional pittards oiltack laser etched palm for insane grip to the bars
- Palm includes a catenary cut to take out bulk, and eliminates any wrinkling or bunching
- Accordion stretch zones for premium fit, without being tight
- Softshell laminate back
- Merino wool terry insulation liner manages moisture and insulates while providing great grip
- Low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- NOTE: Leather treatment like Nikwax for continued optimal water repellency
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.