When mountain riding is your playground, you are out there to thrive, not just survive.
The 509 Stoke Mono Suit is built to help you thrive in the mountains. With the same 5TECHPro stretch waterproof and breathable materials as the Stoke Jacket and Stoke Bib, this durable face 20k/20k fabric doesn't restrict your movement, stretches when it absorbs impacts, and then recovers. Featuring 3-layer construction for a lightweight feel, no extra bulk, and an inner Tricot layer that limits condensation.
Built with a more athletic cut that doesn't restrict, alpine access pockets, specifically designed for you to wear your Avy pack. The 509 Stoke Mono Suit is built for you to comfortably ride in the wide range of conditions of mountain riding.
- 5TECHPro 3 layer stretch material - 20K/20K waterproof breathable. Windproof. Durable face fabric with stretch absorbs impact and recovers, reducing tearing and ripping.
- Fusion Welded Seams are flatter, dryer, and less bulk than normal sewn and seam-taped seams
- Smooth running main zipper is waterproof YKK® coil zipper, with additional zippered gusset at the collar for extra room in the collar
- Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- 5Ride protection zone in seat for improved comfort, and less condensation
- Built-in knee pads protects knee, and helps to protect garment from impact punctures, removable
- Cuff with innovative Speed Cinch closures, and wrist gaiters for final seal
- 3/4 leg zips and boot gaiters for easy on and off, before or after you put your boots on
- Pit zips, and thigh venting for adaptable venting
- Internal Stoke Harness for control and comfort
- Internal pocketing for phone and essentials
- Permanent alpine hood
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.