With bold styling and all the bells and whistles, the 509 Women’s Allied Mono Suit Shell offers ultimate head-to-toe waterproofing and comfort. Fully seam-taped 5TECH™ waterproof/breathable 10k/10k fabric and burly Cordura® 300D polyester blocks all forms of weather. The crescent drop seat is a game changer when nature calls with a design that’s easy to open and keeps the suit off the floor. Fully loaded, it includes zippered vents, pockets for everything, an insulated seat, and removable knee pads.
- 5TECH™ Pro material with Cordura® HP 300D polyester face and 10k/10k membrane
- Revised internal suspenders for easier in and out, and keep Allied Mono Suit in place
- Crescent Drop Seat for ‘Nature Calls’ - Easy to open and manage, and keeps Mono Suit off the floor, waterproof zipper and flap for weatherproofness
- Small pocket inside Crescent drop seat for ‘Nature Calls’ essentials
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating for industry leading hydrophobic fabric surface
- 5TECH™ Stretch in key areas of the back, arms, and waist seam for maximum range of motion, fit, and comfort
- Inner harness keeps inseam in place, but removable if you prefer less bulk and faster in and out
- Fully seam taped
- Water proof coil zippers throughout
- 5Ride insulated seat for warmth and condensation protection
- Hand warmer pockets, thigh pockets, inner, and chest pockets for storing essentials
- Small arm pocket with Goggle Sham tethered for quick goggle or shield wipe
- Inner waist adjuster - customized fit, access the draw cord in hand warmer pocket
- Asymmetric wrist cuff with Speed Cinch closure
- Pit zip vents, and thigh vents for high aerobic moisture and heat management
- Wrist gaiter and boot gaiter built in to keep warmth in, cold and snow out
- Lower hem adjuster to adjust leg length
- Reinforced knee and hem with 600D reinforcement
- Built in removable Knee Pad for extra protection
- Full length Leg zippers for easy on and off
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Insulated/Non-Insulated
- Riding: Backcountry & Crossover
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.