BaroCook - Pressure Pot Cooker
This revolutionary 1400mml pressurized cooking pot is perfect for campers and outdoor enthusiasts that want to feed a small group. It can also be used for emergency situations or when gas or electricity is unavailable.
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal.
With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack will heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy.
BaroCook 1400ml Cooker Details:
- Included in package: 47oz pressurized pot + lid + handles + 2x 50g Heater Packs
- 47 oz pressure pot is perfect for a small group
- Heats at 214.7° F for 25 to 30 minutes
- Reusable, Portable & Eco-friendly
- Flameless, water-activated, heating pack achieves heat up to 95º Celsius.
- Eco-friendly. Heating packs can be disposed of like other environmentally friendly trash, Non-Toxic Flameless heat source made of Quick Lime.