The snowboard rack tested and approved by snowboarders Eric Jackson, Bjorn Leines and Mads Johnson. The Metal snowboard rack System is one of the lightest snowboard brackets on the market weighing in at 2lbs. Tandem riding with your buddies is now easy as pie with your snowboards on the rack and not in your backpacks hitting you in the back of the head. Having snowboards fastened to the snowmobile allows you to negotiate tricky snowmobiling situations getting to your favorite big mountain line or jump spot.
The Metal Snowboard Rack system is made for the minimalist who wants to be able to carry his or her snowboard and nothing else. The CFR Metal Snowboard Rack System carries one snowboard on the side of your snowmobile. (No other rack required) Another Metal Snowboard Rack System can be purchased to carry two snowboards. The CFR Top mount Billet bracket (Sold separately) can be purchased if you need to mount the bracket to the top tunnel of your snowmobile.
DTM - Direct Tunnel Mount
- Used by Professional Snowboarders Eric Jackson, Bjorn Leines and Mads Johnson to get their snowboards into the backcountry.
- Metal Snowboard Rack System carries one snowboard on the side of most snowmobiles (No other rack required)
- Another snowboard can be carried by purchasing another Metal Snowboard Rack Systems.
- A cost-effective way of carrying a snowboard on your snowmobile.
- Billet Aluminum top bracket is an optional part. Some snowmobile requires a bracket to be mounted to the top of the rear tunnel.
- Lightweight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected molded straps that can handle temps as low as -100 cold but will break in severe rollovers to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom-made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from high-grade stainless steel.(Super strong and rust Free)
- Proudly made in Canada.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.