This 28 oz stove is the perfect size for cooking two-person meals such as Campfire Meals dehydrated food or Mountain House freeze-dried foods. Open any type of canned foods, MRE's meals, or any other food to cook and heat for a hot meal within minutes.
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal. With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy!
- BaroCook BC-003 D 28 oz (850ml) stove, one 50g heating pack, instructions
- No fire or electricity required water is your fuel. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets available in multiple sizes
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food. Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
* Also available in 40 oz (1200ml) rectangular
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.